Sunday, May 5, 2013

C4K Comments

C4K Meg's 4/28
 It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. I would have to say that hunting for the eggs has always been one of my favorites, especially if I found the golden egg!

C4K leah's 4/21
Those are some very informative facts about Nebraska. I think your state would be interesting to visit, and The description of the zoo definitely was a perk in my opinion!

C4K Carl's 4/14
Hi, my name is Carl. I am 13 years old. I am in 8th grade. I live in Iowa USA for 13 years. I enjoy playing basketball. My favorite subject is science. I like to play basketball or go into the woods for my free time. I have one dog and cat. I have three cows. I want to be a vet.

My Comment 4/14
Hey Carl, you sound like you have a great plan ahead. Stay on track and focus on things that are important for you to achieve and succeed at your goal in becoming a Vet.

4/7
Have you ever wondered where the rubain sand which was made? Where the emergency number, 911 was invented? In my home state, Nebraska! That’s not all this wonderful state has to offer, it’s not just a bunch of cornfields!
Right in the middle of the United States lays Nebraska. Nebraska’s Capitol is Lincoln, the state flower is The Goldenrod. The state tree is cottonwood, the state insect is a honey bee!Maybe some of you love chickens, if you want to go to the world’s largest chicken show, come to Nebraska, where the world’s largest chicken show takes place! Oh, and be the way when you celebrate Arbor Day think of Nebraska, because that’s where Arbor Day was born! If your interested in under ground lakes and would like to visit the largest one, come to Nebraska, where the largest underground lake is! Are you into fossils? Do you like prehistoric life? If you are come to Nebraska! We have the largest mammoth fossil ever found! If you love zoos come to Nebraska! In Omaha’s Henrey Doorly Zoo, the 2nd best zoo in the nation, we have the largest indoor desert and indoor rain forest! Speaking of habitats, Nebraska has the largest man made forest!
That’s just some of the amazing facts in Nebraska, there’s to many to name! But when you eat soybeans, think of Nebraska,where the most of world’s soybeans are grown.
I have told you about my splendid state, where do you live? What’s it like? Do you like it there? What are some of the attractions or interesting facts?

My comment 4/7
Those are some very informative facts about Nebraska. I think your state would be interesting to visit, and The description of the zoo definitely was a perk in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment