Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blog Post 9

Version 4 Post (2011-2012)


      In volume four post Joe McClung did a great job with expressing how important it is for people to stick to their dreams in life.  He called this dancing with whom you are with.  In other words, wherever you may be placed as a teacher make sure you accept the challenge that has given unto you with love and the mind to accomplish any task.  I agree with Joe McClung on his method of accomplishing his challenges.  This post also expressed how important it was to not become a routine teacher.  As teachers, he stated how important it is for teachers to develop fun lesson plans, try different subject matters to teach, and to make fun activities for their students so they will not become bore at school.  I most definitely agree with Joe McClung. When I become a teacher I will make sure that I challenge myself, when working on my classroom lesson plans and activities.


What I've Learned This Year (2008-2009)








     In Post "What I've learned This Year (2008-2009)" Mr. McClung taught science in his classroom.  He also post how they were studying earthquakes and the school had an earthquake drill while class was going on.  He kept the parents informed on pretty much everything that was going on interesting  in their child's school.  I truly liked the way McClung kept his student's parents informed. When I become a teacher I plan to do the same with my students. I just love the way Mr. McClung get so involved in his teaching career.  He makes sure that the students are being challenged enough to where they can say I really feel that I learned a whole lot and McClung is really a great teacher.  From just reading the posts that I did read seem like Mr. McClung takes his job very serious and I hope that I can become just half the teacher as Mr.McClung.

      

1 comment:

  1. Earthquakes? I find no reference at all to earthquakes in Mr. McClung's 2008-09 reflection.

    ReplyDelete