Sunday, February 24, 2013

A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment



 
My Personal Learning Network is still in its beginning stage. I try to learn as much as I can using a variety of assistance. This video showed a great way for students to learn how to utilize Networks such as Blogging, Skype, and Twitter. The girl in the video seems like she learned a lot during her science class. She expressed how her science class did not use any paper. I thought that was interesting. I also use the bookmaking bar because I feel this is a great way to keep up with your work along with any links to specific sites. I like the different sites that this video utilized. I feel that this is a great way of learning.

1 comment:

  1. No paper. I like that!

    Next time put all parts of an assignment in a single post!

    ReplyDelete