Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project #10  Finding the Right Tool



 

The technology tool I chose to use is a state of Alabama website called, "Alabama Learning Exchange" or it is known as ALEX. This site has so many benefits to teachers and administrators. It provides teachers with course of study objectives and ready made lesson plans. This is a great tool for new teachers ensuring that the standards of the grade level are being taught and mastered. On the home page, you will find a variety of tools to use in the classroom. Some of these to mention are Podcast Treasury, Web Resources, and Professional learning experiences. I have really learned a lot by exploring this website. I have started creating a portfolio of information from this site that I know will help me in becoming a 21st century educator.
http://alex.state.al.us/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment